G. Edward Ashby, Jr. Owner
Provincial Historian and Stonemason
Located in Marshall, Virginia 20115
In business in the Fauquier County area since 1983
We do all kinds of masonry work but have a passion for and an ongoing study of, mills, historic buildings, and building techniques.
6499 Carters Run Road
Marshall, VA 20115-2030
Phone/Fax: 540 347-0584
Mobile: 540 270-6906
- Authentic dry stone fence
- Flagstone walkways and sitting areas
- Rumford and cooking fireplaces
- Complete restoration of early structures including log cabins
- Profiles with an eight inch stone veneer
We have an appreciation of traditional stone and brick masonry.
We have contacts with many other good contractors, roofers, plasterers, excavators, haulers, plumbers and have access to equipment that help us on special projects.
THE HOLLOW John Marshall Boyhood home Markham, VA